Global Business Browser provides unparalleled business intelligence on global companies & markets
OneSource Global Business Browser is a family of Web-based business information subscriptions that can help you increase the productivity, effectiveness, and decision-making of your customer-facing organizations. OneSource Global Business Browser provides anytime, anywhere access to robust, integrated business intelligence, including corporate families, industries, key executives and financial data. Four regional editions help you pinpoint your best prospects, partners, and suppliers anywhere in the world.
The choice of business information research
Companies in high technology, financial services, professional services, and other global industries rely on OneSource Global Business Browser to:
- Generate higher-quality sales leads
- Find key executives
- Improve pre-call planning
- Manage customer relationships more effectively
- Find the best global suppliers
- Research industries and business trends
- Track company performance
- Monitor competitors
- Analyze financial risk
Unlimited access to indispensable company-linked information
Through a simple-to-use browser interface, OneSource Global Business Browser delivers one comprehensive view of a company’s business focus, history, competition, industry’s strengths and weaknesses, executives, announcements, news coverage, financial health and more. Unlike pay-by-the-report services, OneSource provides unlimited access to world-class business intelligence for one annual fee with no hidden costs.
- Powerful prospecting tools help you build precisely-targeted prospect lists, screening businesses by location, industry, SIC code, revenue, growth rate and number of employees. Lists can be quickly downloaded in a variety of formats.
- Key executive contacts and biographies help you identify decision-makers and prepare selling strategies. In addition, to standard contact data, many executive listings include biographies, educational background and professional affiliations.
- Company and industry market research reports provide outstanding analytical coverage. Industry information includes market size, sectors and forecasts, top players, news and analyst reports.
- Multi-company comparisons of financial health data help you evaluate clients or partners in relation to each other and compared to industry norms. Comparisons can be exported to spreadsheets for further analysis and manipulation.
- News alerts and saved searches keep you up to date by tracking critical events that affect your top clients, prospects, and competitors. Custom OneStop PDF reports are perfect for sharing, reviewing while traveling, or archiving in support of business decisions.
Broader global coverage than any other source
OneSource Global Business Browser’s four regional editions help you pinpoint your best prospects, partners, and suppliers anywhere in the world.
Global Business Browser North America
Global Business Browser North America provides robust intelligence on over 13 million US, Canadian and Mexican public and private companies, as well as over 16 million executive decision makers and hundreds of industries. This also includes detailed IT profiles and executive contacts.
- Business profiles and basic credit reports on millions of public and private companies in the U.S. & Canada
- Executive bios, and contact information on millions of business executives many with email addresses
- In-depth profiles on thousands of the largest private companies
- Company financial histories, fiscal health, ratios, industry norms, and SEC filings
- In-depth financial analysis tools
- News, business and trade articles, research reports, strategic initiatives, SWOT, and significant development reports
- Full corporate family structures
- U.S. government profiles spanning all levels and branches of federal, state and local government offices
- In-depth industry information and market research
- Powerful screening, analysis and reporting by industry, location, financial ratios, more than 60 job functions and more
- Personalized email alerting and saved news searches Prospecting mailing list downloads
Global Business Browser UK
Global Business Browser UK provides robust information on 2.8 million registered UK companies, and over 6 million executives. It is available in a standard edition and a professional edition tailored to the needs of professionals specializing in Legal, Leasing, Auditing, Lending, Insurance, Financing, Professional Services, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Accurate listings of all public and private UK registered companies
- Information on millions of executives
- Company profiles, news, business and trade articles, research reports, and industry reports worldwide
- House documents for both quoted and non-quoted companies
- Directors & Shareholders report up to five years of financials and ratios for the top 400,000 UK quoted and non-quoted companies
- Full UK corporate family structures
- Powerful screening, analysis and reporting by industry, location, financial ratios and advisors
- Executive searching against 60 job functions
- Strategic initiatives, SWOT analysis, and significant developments reports
- Personalised email alerting and saved news searches Export of company profiles and customised OneStop reports
Global Business Browser Europe
Global Business Browser Europe provides detailed information on over 1.2 million European public and private companies and over 3.5 million executives. Compare public and private companies in each country, using three years of detailed financials where available.
- Accurate listings of over half a million public and private registered companies
- Information on millions of executives
- Thousands of global non-European companies and over a million executives
- Company profiles, news, business as well as trade articles, research reports, executive profiles, industry reports and financial health data
- Up to five years of financials and ratios on private companies
- Full corporate family structures
- Powerful screening, analysis and reporting tools
- Executive searching functionality against 60 job functions
- Strategic initiatives, SWOT analysis and significant developments reports
- Over 2,500 news sources, including all significant trade and business publications
- Personalised email alerting and saved news searches
- Easy export of data and customised OneStop reports
- Unlimited access to world-class business information
Global Business Browser Asia Pacific
Global Business Browser Asia Pacific delivers key business and contact information on over 600,000 Asia Pacific companies across 20 countries, and over 1 million executives.View a consolidated, comprehensive company profile.
- Find prospects across multiple countries based on multiple variables, including industry code, description, and location
- Screen and download five years of financials on public companies
- Create personalised alerts to track key developments and changes impacting your customers and prospects
- Understand corporate structures and the biographies of key executives
- Access full directors and shareholders reports to network for new opportunities
- Understand your company, business and industry with in-depth relevant news and reports
- Analyse and compare financial health, key financial measures and ratios across multiple companies
- Increase sales and shorten your sales cycle by understanding your customers and prospects businesses