Grow Your Book of Business and Exceed Your Sales Goals
Closing sales is difficult enough without having to worry about out-of-date or incomplete information on your customers and prospects. OneSource provides accessible, accurate business intelligence into pipeline and revenues.
- Find new prospects: Search public and private companies by size, industry, geography, financial and other criteria to build high-potential prospect lists.
- Target key executives: Identify key company executives, use email addresses and phone numbers to quickly make contact and increase your selling power.
- Understand your customers and prospects: Use relevant news stories, trade articles, SEC filings and analyst reports to find competitors, examine peers, and analyze industry trends to gain a deeper understanding of your accounts.
- Develop more effective messages: Craft personalized sales messages and be more effective in meetings by leveraging in-depth company profiles, executive biographies and press comments to zero in on key business issues.
- Sell more to your existing accounts: Drill down immediately into extensive corporate family information to examine subsidiaries, divisions and branches and uncover new cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Prioritize and manage your opportunities: Sort companies by industry, region, number of employees, zip code/postal code or other criteria to be sure you’re spending your valuable time on your best sales opportunities.
- Respond to change more effectively: Respond intelligently to executive changes, M&A activity, company restructuring, regulatory changes and other relevant company and industry events that may affect your customers and prospects.
- Get data into your CRM system: Access the information you need directly within your CRM or company portal to stay productive and keep your accounts plans up-to-date.